Announcing an all-new character coming soon to Mad Agents, an enemy to be reckoned with: Commando!
Here’s a letter from the IDA itself on spotting one of these dastardly villains:
Intergalactic Defense Agency - Internal Office Memo
Please be aware of the recent spike in enemy Commando raids on work premises. As you may have heard, enemy Commando are the highly skilled, elite fighting force of our sworn enemy, and are most notable for the following attributes:
- Heavily Armed – Commandos carry the same Heavy Plasma Cannons that their foot soldiers do.
- High Endurance – Commandos are known to give chase without the need to pause and rest.
- Air Support – Commandos routinely summon air support from enemy Jetpack agents by means of instant teleportation.
- Spreading false intelligence among office personnel about double-agents within our ranks.
- Anyone who spots enemy Commandos on-site are advised not to engage, but to avoid direct contact with the enemy Commando and telephone for help. Please contact HR for any comments or concerns.
Consider yourself warned!
The new Mad Agents enemy Commando will be introduced in the next update for the universal retro, 8-bit iOS app game available on iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod Touch.